Deck to Dinner
Following the release of new scientific research that shows the stocks of many commercial fish species have reached the ‘gold standard’ of sustainability, the nation’s fishermen have joined forces with Masterchef presenter and food writer Gregg Wallace to encourage more people to try new types of home caught fish.
Deck to Dinner saw Wallace and a team of nationally recognised, award winning chefs join forces with the fishermen themselves to create a series of 'easy to cook' recipes for what the NFFO calls its 'Magnificent Seven of Sustainable Seafood' - crab, megrim, plaice, coley, mackerel, hake and gurnard.
Our Chefs Recipes
- Gareth Fulford's Red Gurnard with Spiced Lentils, Cucumber Salad (474kB)
- Jenny Bristow's Oven Roasted Fillet of Plaice (458kB)
- Nigel Bloxham's Spicy Baked Crab (801kB)
- Paul Gildroy's Pan Roast Coley with Borlotti Beans (748kB)
- Steven Smith's Hake Fish Fingers (892kB)
- Steve Edwards' Mackerel & Cucumber (952kB)
- David Watts' Megrim Sole (816kB)