Fisheries Minister, Robert Goodwill, will address the industry at the NFFO’s annual…
Revised AGM Arrangements
We have been advised by the Minister's private office that DEFRA Oral questions have been set for the morning of 18th June.
Unfortunately, this requires us to alter our arrangements for the NFFO Annual General Meeting.
We propose now to hold our meeting of the Executive Committee in the morning of the 18th June at the NFFO Offices, York, and the AGM at Gray’s Court, York, in the afternoon.
The revised programme for the day will therefore be:
- NFFO Executive Committee 10.00am at NFFO offices
- Lunch at Gray's Court 1.00pm
- Minister Arrives 1.10pm
- AGM Minister's address 2.00pm
- Question and Answers with Fisheries Minister George Eustice
- Minister's departure 3.30pm
- Formal Business 3.30 - 3.45 pm
- Close of Meeting 3.45pm