The following links may be useful to our members and visitors alike.
Regional Advisory Councils
- North Western Waters Advisory Council
- North Sea Advisory Council
- Pelagic Advisory Council
- Long Distance Advisory Council
Link to Europeche
- Centre for Environment, Fisheries & Aquaculture Science
- Department for Environment, Food and Rural Affairs
- Seafish Industry Authority
- Directorate-General for Fisheries and Maritime Affairs
- Marine Fisheries Agency
- Shellfish Association of Great Britain
- EU fisheries legislation
- Cornish Fish Producers’ Organisation
- Anglo-North Irish Fish Producers’ Organisation
- Shipwrecked Mariners' Society
- NFFO Services
- The Royal Alfred Seafarers’ Society
Helps fishermen to fish safely in UK waters. It provides information about oil and gas related surface and subsea structures and is available in five languages.
Supports all sectors of the seafood industry for a sustainable, profitable future. It is the only pan-industry body offering services to all parts of the seafood industry, including catching and aquaculture, processors, importers, exporters and distributors of seafood and restaurants and retailers.
- Training Trust Fund
- Met Office weather
In the UK, the Maritime and Coastguard Agency (MCA) is responsible for the provision of Maritime Safety Information (MSI) to ships at sea, which includes the broadcast of warnings and forecasts. This includes Navigation Warnings.
Industry Science Partnerships
- Fisheries Science Partnership
Cefas Fisheries Science Partnership page
- ACRUNET: Atlantic Crab Resource Users Network